The GOAL Foundation and Striders Running are excited to announce that the Striders Winter Race Circuit is now owned and produced by GOAL. The GOAL Foundation is in its 10th year of producing the Ogden Marathon.
Striders Running and the GOAL Foundation have enjoyed a long partnership of bringing excellent running events to our community. With Striders full support, GOAL is committed to continue to bring you a high quality race circuit. The Winter Race Circuit has long been known as the Official Training Series of the Ogden Marathon so you should not expect any major changes in the circuit that you’ve come to love. GOAL will deliver the same great races at the same great price!
Registration for the circuit is open. Runners can also choose to purchase races individually.
Here is what you get when your register for the series:
- 5 races for one great price
- An official Striders Winter Race Circuit shirt
- Finishers medal at the Half Marathon
- Optional early guaranteed entry into the Zions Bank Ogden Marathon or Half Marathon
- Professional timing at all events
- Recovery products at all finish lines
- Fully supported race courses
- Prizes at the end of the series for top combined finishers
- Winter time fitness!
Schedule of Events
- 5k – February 7th, 8:00 am at the Weber State Dee Events Center - Map
- 10k – February 21st, 8:00 am at the Weber State Dee Events Center - Map
- 10 Miler – March 7th, 8:00 am at the Weber State Dee Events Center - Map
- Half Marathon – March 28th - Map
- 30k – April 25th - Map